profile

Keveyn Gauden Travilla
A simple go lucky guy. WHOLESOME! lol

tagboard



Old posts

my Melodramatic “NANAY” . . .
COLLEGE or pleasurable JOURNEY'S SAKE . . .
High - pitch response !
Raucous NIGHT!
17 years of living . . .
High School Life, DISMISSED!

exits

Honey
Jeleena
Kikay
Charlene

thank you

Design: TinCha♥
Resources: jan_saycheez

Free counters!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

upsetting day !

My sister asked me to take the exam for SPES (Special Program for the Employment of Students). Actually, she works at tacurong City Hall, at City Assessors. She helped me comply the requirements needed able to have the examination. I’m hoping to be one of the grantees of 4,000.00. practically, it is an opportunity that anyone should not ignore. Haha (sayang man) She assured me, that I will be assigned in the office, if I’ll pass the exam. And luckily, I passed.


I was excited, knowing that I will be working in an office. With nothing to do but sleep, acquire colds ‘coz of centralized air conditioner haha, count the remaining days to work with and waiting for the pay day. Haha. But of all the things that I was expecting to happen, nothing was established. She texted me that I was assigned in the City ENRO (Environment and Natural Resources Office). Oh no! when I read the message I can imagine my self dealing with smelly mountains of junks. Truly, I was disappointed, ‘coz of the discontentment I’m feeling. I decided to get my self out of that 4,000.00 matter. I texted Sir Allan who’s the PESO Manager, that I want to back out. So he gave me 24 hours to decide if what really is my final decision.


By the next day, my sister found a way for me to be transferred in office. She texted me “ Jigs, ginrequest ka ni Ma’am Robles, pero cling ni Sir mo Allan report ka lng anay 1 wik sa City ENRO kag transfer ka dasun.” Who0h! better! Haha. I accepted the proposal, thinking that I’ll be spending 3 weeks in the office.


Supposedly, yesterday was our first day of duty, but then rescheduled today. I was relieved knowing that we’re assigned in the Nursery Section, with plants and trees. Haha. Yet, I was so bored. This day I practiced to be one of the loners out there. Hahaha Before, I thought being lonely was cool. Dumb thinking that it was.haha It sucks!

•Keveyn•
{ 2:45 AM }