profile

Keveyn Gauden Travilla
A simple go lucky guy. WHOLESOME! lol

tagboard



Old posts

COLLEGE or pleasurable JOURNEY'S SAKE . . .
High - pitch response !
Raucous NIGHT!
17 years of living . . .
High School Life, DISMISSED!

exits

Honey
Jeleena
Kikay
Charlene

thank you

Design: TinCha♥
Resources: jan_saycheez

Free counters!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

my Melodramatic “NANAY” . . .

I am lucky and blessed to have a mother just as similar as my NANAY. I am not a braggart, but when we are talking about moms, I am becoming as one. Her capability to take care of us at her utmost effort, granting our needs, and employing the so called “mothers’ instinct”. These are all of her features that made me so swollen with pride. She exemplary executes her obligations and duties among us. When she’s ill, we take a firm stand to render her a rest, but she’s telling us “ nagadugang lng ang sakit ku cni, kung sagi lng ku higda”. I don’t know if it is a common denominator for mothers to still work with that kind of displeasure. But, I guess it is just their “human nature”. Hahaha

Usually our moms are asking help when they think they need some. Though they please us to do so, being a teenager and adolescent we used to stomp our feet when we were. I don’t know if a lot do this, but for sure there is few.haha. Anyway, it happened between me and my NANAY just recently. She was yelling at the top of her voice, complaining that she’s the only one who does the household chores. And we all panicked, hearing that conscientious nag.hehe. I heard my NANAY murmur “mabakasyon takun sa Baras”. I don’t think she was serious. At the back of my mind, “oh come on, you have said that many times, and nothing was put in effect”. Hahaha. But a day after, she decided to fulfill what she said. She slept at our Granma’s home.
Then, we have tried to live a day without a NANAY.haha. It’s been hard, especially for me, I was the one who was inherited for the tasks inside our house. haha. I cooked the food for breakfast, I washed the clothes as well as the dishes, cleaned my room. haAy.i feel weary every time I recall what I did.hahaha.(batugan abi ku)haha.

But at mid-day she finally went home. Yoohoo! At last my suffering will be ended. I just learned a thing; moms are somewhat “MELODRAMATIC”.haha

•Keveyn•
{ 11:02 PM }