profile

Keveyn Gauden Travilla
A simple go lucky guy. WHOLESOME! lol

tagboard



Old posts

Raucous NIGHT!
17 years of living . . .
High School Life, DISMISSED!

exits

Honey
Jeleena
Kikay
Charlene

thank you

Design: TinCha♥
Resources: jan_saycheez

Free counters!

Friday, April 16, 2010

High - pitch response !

I was in our neighbor’s house at around 1 o’ clock, I went there to have a chitchat ‘coz boredom’s pissing me off, you know ‘coz of the energy shortage. But about 3 pm the energy current came back, and we decided to watch a movie (we watched NARUTO)haha childish. Honestly I enjoyed a bit.

After watching 2 episodes, my sister texted me to go home and tell Nanay to prepare mongo beans for our dish for dinner to be cooked with ampalaya leaves and shrimp.(ugh! Hate ampalaya) So I immediately went home and tell Nanay about what my sister texted me. Right away Nanay asked me to buy tomatoes, she gave me 5 pesos (tsk krisis na gd) haha. I’m used to buy goods at Marites’ store but unluckily she does not have some. And so I went on the other store. My mood was steady and calm approaching it, I knocked and called for someone who will entertain me. Then I heard a chirp, haha, because it was a little girl’s voice.haha. Below, was the complete conversation:

Ako: ayo. . .

Bata: ano to?

Ako: may kamatis?

Bata: wala. (she had spoke in a very low pitch, allowing me not hear her voice clearly)

Ako: (so I asked her again.) may kamatis?

Bata: wala!. (I was shocked upon the huge change of her pitch, she had raised it too much, as if she was like a soprano)haha

Gee! Young generation nowadays is totally different from the past generation. Hahaha. (Natarayan ako ba! Haha)

•Keveyn•
{ 7:47 PM }